Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

its so funny...

 oh diba a year ago I was wishing for 3 things but it all involves 1 thing, be back in Baguio. In two months I was back in Baguio but what now... its been a year but what changed? Nothing much actually or should I say its been another roller coaster ride. Honestly, I’ve never tried the roller coaster, not because I was afraid but because I don’t want to puke after riding it. See? Its not always what it seems. Sometimes its because of the things that you don’t want to happen. But I think, that’s one of my problems, I want to stay away from what would have. Maybe that is also the reason why I always feel anxious thinking about bungee jumping, sky diving and cliff diving. I really am a morbid person. I always think of the worst thing that could happen. 

I guess some things are unavoidable. 

Come to think of it even though I should be worried about tomorrow and not being able to pay the bills, why am I not worried anymore? I wonder why! Is it because I would always say, I will lift them all up to Him and let his big plans take over. I wonder if that is why. I can remember a month ago when I am ready to take all whatevers just to assure myself that we will be ok for the next several months. Its really amazing to feel this way. Although I want to worry, I can’t anymore because He is taking it away like what I always pray for.  For that I couldn’t be anymorw greatful.

No comments:

Post a Comment