Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

feel like writing...

 Why do I feel lonesome? I want to connect with a friend and establish something thats worth keeping for a long long time. Feels like I should look for that person but no idea where to start and who should I look for. I just miss the company of people I can actually talk to. At my age, its really hard to find people whom you can relate to and the other way around. Maybe I missed my best friend.

I don’t find it difficult to talk to people or have other people talk to me but I have to admit you have to make sense so you can gain my trust and interest. I guess it will be hard for me to  find that person now. I still believe that He will send someone to me without me knowing it. An instrument of love and comfort. He is that kind. He chooses whom you’ll learn to love like how you love him. Someone who you’ll put your faith into because at some point in your life, you’ll have to depend on that person and that would worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment