Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Newborn

Its so hard to be away from you. Its like losing something so valuable. I feel so incomplete like the most important part of my body in order to function is missing. I long to hear your laughter; when you call me when you need me to do something for you; when you cry when nobody else seem to understand you. 

When you were born, you made me believe again for something real and you made me believe that I can be whole again. You brought me happiness and fulfillment I never imagine I can experience again. You made me the person I didn't think I can be. I never wanted to be away from you even a single day. If I had a choice back then and even now, I won't choose to be away from you or you from me. It saddens me every time I remember why we have to be apart. 

Baby love, everyday the thought of being far from you brings tears to my eyes. It makes me come up with impossible or things far from reality just to beat the distance. 

My love, just always remember that I love you til the ends of the earth. Nothing should ever come between us even the darkest days of our lives. My love for you will be there with you wherever you are. All my prayers are for you, so you'll be safe, you'll learn to love, you'll learn to stand up whenever you fall because my love is always alive in you. There will a come time, we will be together again, very soon my love....very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment