Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome back...

Its been what?...years! since I last write something about things that interest me. Writing used to be my hobby. I hate reading but writing makes my heart grow fonder. I write whenever I am inspired, when something beautiful caught my eyes (like sceneries, butterflies, birds, blue sky..),I felt something different towards someone. I normally write about these through poems so that it will just be a representation and not something direct. 

Well, anyway, I would like to thank my "Adamsplanet" (haha) who inspired me to write again. This time, it won't be for my eyes only (like it used to be) but also for those who might be interested with how other people see things in different ways.

Know what...best title for this is..'Something'...redundant ba? 

No comments:

Post a Comment