Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Multiplicative Idiocy











Everyday is so fucking repetitive. I have never felt so useless in a workplace. Because of moronic ways of a "boss", which is one thing. Another thing is every one of your team pretends that they know better than you but when something get screwed they would pretend that they do not know anything about it and you are on your own. I know it has been 3 years but how the fuck did this happen to the corporate world. Back then, I hated it when I am not doing anything because I am done with the things I was supposed to do. I can't seem to fathom that this workplace felt like it only belongs to those who were already here. They have this bubble that is difficult to penetrate. I don't know if I was the one who changed or I just don't really belong here. It could be that because I accepted this job out of convenience and not necessarily to grow and not because it offers a heck of benefits because it sure sucks.

Everyone is getting on my nerves except the receptionist. I have a lot of realization though I am not sure which one is true. To name a few;

1. DO NOT WORK in a Filipino-owned company ever. It is like working for your narcissistic mother-in-law.

2. Go for a startup company. Since this company started during the Triassic period. Everyone wants to eat the newbies by saying "we've been here since time immemorial and you have no right to blah, blah.."

3. It is still safe to have a guy for a boss (except of course if he is a maniac of some sort or as moody as your grandmother). I don't know if its just me, I have never known myself as misogynist but I find it hard to deal with women colleagues. Most of them are pretentious, others are jealous and the rest are both. Being the introvert me, I only do things as asked or the way I'd like to accomplish them without considering any of 'em comments.

So thankful to have this blogspot up and running since that fucking bitdefender sucked all the life I have in this godforsaken workplace. The only motivation I have now so I can literally drag myself to work everyday is that at least I get paid for not doing anything.

If not for my situation I wouldn't be back here. I was never a pushover. I like to deal with things my way not because I am a "Leo" but its because I know what would make sense and if there are suggestions that seems logical I'd gladly accept that. 

Anyway I am still glad I was able to overcome my most recent fear that I was battling with for 3 years because I accepted this job. It is good enough reason but then again they are bringing the demon out of me because of their idiocy.



No comments:

Post a Comment