Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Finding Me

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Am I really comfortable now doing nothing? How can that be when all I ever wanted is to be someone. On top of the hierarchy. Every time I wanted to move on and do something I had to step back and ask myself again if I really wanted to do that. I don't really know. I can't decide. I have no clue as to what to do next with my life. How to move forward. I have this slightest feeling inside me that I just want to be this... A mom! I am more excited to think of myself bringing my little boy to school. Preparing him snacks and breakfast for the kids. Creating my menu in a systematic way, making sure that its nutritious and it varies every week at least. But heck how can I do that without any income. That is the main PROBLEM. 

I trust God with all these though. I've applied in number of job openings with no luck so I guess I wasn't meant to work right now. I don't know how to start with online business. All I know is to create social media account for it but I don't know how to go about it. I know I had to go to Manila which until now I'm trying to avoid because of the hideous traffic and pollution. I love Divi but going there is like the death of me. The traffic going to and from; the crowd. But heck I miss the fried Siopao, Waiying, the cheap fruits and vegetables and cute items.

I wish we could have a spot in kids' school. It would be a nice start for a small and manageable business. Or I can work again hopefully so I could invest in water refilling business at least two branches. Even in home-based work I can't seem to be lucky to have a good one I was even scammed. Anyway whatever I will have or I will be in the next few months it depends on what's in stored for me so I shouldn't WORRY - my worst enemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment